Topics Related to Your Search
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Application Management and Maintenance
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Content Delivery Networks/ Web Application Acceleration
1 - 25 of 486 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
by F5 Networks
The SIP High Availability and Reliability Paradigm
- (Free Research) Since its inception, Session Initiation Protocol has revolutionized the way people communicate using converged services. SIP provides the framework for delivering voice, video, data, and wireless services seamlessly.
by uptime software inc.
The Truth about Agent vs. Agentless Monitoring
- (Free Research) This brief paper will examine the differences between Agent and Agentless monitoring, so you can make the right decision based on your company’s needs.
by Nimsoft, Inc.
Nimsoft for Cisco VoIP Monitoring
- (Free Research) Today’s successful VoIP deployments require incessant network availability and 360 degree transparency of the infrastructure. Read this paper to learn how to achieve this requirement by proactively monitoring end-to-end performance of all VoIP components for improved quality of service and problem diagnosis.
by SL Corporation
SL Enterprise RTView for Operational and Strategic Dashboards
- (Free Research) SL Enterprise RTView is a business information delivery platform that is used by IT Managers to rapidly configure, deploy, maintain and extend real-time and other critical enterprise information systems.
Case Study: AMD Boosts Data Warehouse Performance with Parallel Processing Appliance
- (Free Research) This case study explains how semiconductor company AMD's data warehouse began founding under the load and they were struggling to maintain their service level agreement in delivering data to their analysts. Access this brief case study to learn how switching to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Parallel Data Warehouse helped them increase performance.
by newScale, Inc.
How to Produce an Actionable IT Service Catalog
- (Free Research) The ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) best practice framework advocates that IT organizations produce a Service Catalog to document and communicate standard service offerings. As the cornerstone for IT-business alignment, the Service Catalog is...
by F5 Networks
Optimizing File Services with Deduplication and Virtualization
- (Free Research) This ESG analyst report discusses the technology companies leading the way in providing solutions that provide elasticity and efficiency in the storage infrastructure and remove many of the management headaches we’ve come to know, helping users start down the path towards virtual IT.
Optim Data Growth Solution for Oracle E-Business Suite
Align continuous control of your E-Business Suite data with business objectives. Optim's proven archiving capabilities enable you to set desired service levels for each category of E-Business Suite data - for example, current data, reporting data and historical data. You maintain universal access to information.
How to tackle trust and co-operation
- (Free Research) It is well-known that eCommerce transactions require a level of trust between participants in that trust, in this context, gives each partner confidence that the other will fulfil his part of a bargain in the future.
by Dell Software
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
by Global Knowledge
10 Security Concerns for Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn the many benefits of cloud computing as well as the 10 security concerns that need to be addressed when considering moving critical applications and sensitive data to public and shared cloud environments.
by McAfee, Inc.
The Evolving Landscape of Desktop Security
- (Free Research) This resource will help you learn about an application control solution coupled with traditional anti-virus technology can help you address threats quickly and effectively while also keeping close track of unauthorized applications. Read on to learn more.
by DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign - Electronic Signature Services
DocuSign is a secure and convenient way to get a legally binding electronic signature. It's fast and easy-to-use. For businesses, DocuSign can dramatically increase efficiency and accelerate growth while reducing administrative costs.
IBM PowerLinux Servers - Leveraging Virtualization for Operational Efficiency
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explores the evolving role of Linux and its extended ecosystem in support of production applications. You'll also find case studies of customers who deployed a variety of Linux workloads on Power Systems servers rather than on x86 servers with a low initial cost of acquisition. Read on to learn more
by FalconStor Software
ESG Brief: FalconStor VTL Hyper-Accelerates Backup
- (Free Research) Even with the addition of a virtual tape library (VTL) solution to the backup environment, performance bottlenecks caused by inefficiencies on the host side of the backup process remain a challenge. This can now be addressed with an add-on to FalconStor VTL that accelerates backups four to eight-fold and reduces impact on production servers.
by EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions
Presentation Transcript: EMC Backup and Recovery Solutions - Backup to the Future
- (Free Research) Read transcript as it provides specific examples of backup and recovery solutions at the forefront of next-generation data protection. Discover industry-leading deduplication storage systems and software and how it enables organizations of all sizes to transform the way they protect and manage their information.
by DataFlux Corporation
Building a Data Quality Scorecard for Operational Data Governance
- (Free Research) Operational data governance is the process of evaluating data to see if data effectively satisfies the organization's business needs. This is measured with a "data quality scorecard", a management tool for monitoring organizational performance.
by Dell, Inc.
Coffee Break: Embracing Tiered Storage
- (Free Research) In this brief white paper, you will discover tiering strategies that have emerged as an indispensable tool to cost-effectively harness the massive data growth.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.