Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Application Lifecycle Management(ALM)
Enterprise Systems Management
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
1 - 25 of 441 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Ten Steps to Better Requirements Management
- (Free Research) Requirements definition and management is an activity that has the potential to deliver a high, fast ROI. This white paper explains the characteristics of a good requirement and presents ten steps to better requirements management. Read on to learn how better requirements translate into easier, higher quality projects.
October 01, 2008
Getting your Requirements Right: Collaborate with Stakeholders to Work Smarter
- (Free Research) This white paper considers the changing focus of the requirements space and how requirements definition differs from requirements management. A business analyst's struggles with defining requirements using common office software and tools are related. Finally, a requirements definition solution is introduced and discussed.
May 26, 2009
by Micro Focus
Successful Projects Start with High Quality Requirements
- (Free Research) <p>Read this white paper to learn why you should always have an effective requirements definition before you begin any kind of software development. Use this paper as a guideline to learning how to create an effective outline of expectations, how to put them into action, and the benefits you’ll reap at the end of the process.</p>
May 03, 2012
Aligning Business and IT through Connected Requirements: Unifying the Development Process
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to learn how the connected-requirements approach serves as the framework for the use of products and technologies that are designed to allow you to optimize team performance, align the development process with your organization's business goals and meet auditing and regulatory compliance requirements.
October 01, 2008
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Mastering Composite Application Lifecycle Management
- (Free Research) The cloud has created both greater flexibility and greater complexity for application architecture and development. View this webcast to learn how leading IT teams have mastered the art of composite application lifecycle management (ALM), including requirements management, governance, change management, and QA and testing.
Trends in ALM: Requirements management tools
- (Free Research) This tip guide— aimed at Agile organizations looking for ways to overcome the obstacles of requirements management— looks at trends in requirements management tools and the changing role of the business analyst.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
SingTel Selects Alcatel-Lucent as Strategic Partner in IPTV Deployment
- (Free Research) Read this case study to learn how SingTel, a major carrier in the Asia-Pacific region, overcame the challenges associated with providing new services and broadening their customer base. The solution allowed them to provide advanced IPTV features - including HD VoD - quickly and at aggressive prices, thereby affirming their place as a market leader.
by Comarch Telecommunications
Billing System Perspective: Convergence in Telecommunication
- (Free Research) To achieve all modern telecommunication requirements it was necessary to change service delivery architectures as well as billing systems architectures. This paper examines the a billing solution that delivers on all of today's service providers needs.
by ASG Software Solutions
ASG-Rochade the Leading Metadata Repository
ASG-Rochade is a metadata management solution for large and medium-sized organizations. It is a strategic, facilitating technology that manages information about data and systems across your enterprise.
by Motorola, Inc.
Anticipating the Bandwidth Bottleneck
- (Free Research) This paper examines trends in consumer content consumption and projects the future bandwdith requirements of broadband connections to the home.
by NETGEAR Inc.
The Children's Internet Protection Act
- (Free Research) Schools and libraries must certify they have complied with, or are in the process of complying with, the CIPA requirements by filing a form with the Federal government in order to receive discounts on the telecommunication charges for access or connection costs. Are you certified? Read this white paper to learn more.
by Square D Critical Power Competency Center
System Grounding and Ground Fault Protection for Data Centers
- (Free Research) This paper presents the fundamentals of power system grounding, definitions and requirements of the National Electrical Code with respect to grounding, the need for low voltage ground fault protection and how it is implemented.
June Information Security Magazine
- (Free Research) Mobile device management (MDM) continues to grow at a feverish pace, both in terms of adoption and mobile security features. Our June cover story provides insight into adoption trends, cross-industry issues, and MDM solutions best fit to varying requirements. We also look at big data analytics and security and provide an update on FedRAMP.
by Dell Software
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
Largest UK Network Solves BIG Problem with Small Solution
- (Free Research) ITV.com’s IT management sought a future-proofed solution that would improve overall performance and future proof for High Definition editing without increasing the physical storage footprint requirements of their small datacenter. Nexsan was the only company that could deliver the solution they required.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.