Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Business Intelligence Solutions
Software Licensing Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
Change and Configuration Management
Fixed Asset Management
Enterprise Systems Management
1 - 25 of 453 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Managing Enterprise Assets and IT Assets in a Converged World
- (Free Research) This EMA report provides guidelines for how to plan a more effective EAM strategy, including maturity levels, processes, and technologies. IBMs Maximo Asset Management and SmartCloud Control Desk functionality and architecture will be introduced and the impact these applications have in use-case deployments in 3 different verticals will be stressed
May 31, 2013
Harness the value of big data to build smarter infrastructures
- (Free Research) In this resource, discover how big data analytics, paired with the right asset management software, can help you improve facilities and asset management, increase operational efficiency, and generate more revenue.
June 30, 2013
CW Buyer's Guide: Asset Management
- (Free Research) Computer Weekly looks at how IT asset lifecycle management can help CIOs manage their organisation's technology assets.
January 24, 2013
Software Asset Management
- (Free Research) Check out this informative webcast the presents the ins and outs of software asset management so you can utilize within your IT infrastructure.
April 30, 2013
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
by Absolute Software
La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology: Customer Video
- (Free Research) In this on-demand video case study, learn how the right enterprise-level management software allowed La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology to better manage, secure, and track all of its systems and devices.
November 12, 2013
by Dell Software
The Asset Management Personality Quiz
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive white paper to quiz yourself on asset management to learn what you can do to get it done quickly and efficiently.
August 24, 2012
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Increase the Efficiency of IT Operations with Effective Asset Management
- (Free Research) Many organizations today have IT assets that are not managed to maximize efficiency. To avoid costly expenses, IT pros must employ a due diligence checklist when purchasing assets. Access this expert e-guide to discover three methods for improved asset management to save your time and money.
May 24, 2011
IFS Enterprise Asset Management - EAM / CMMS
IFS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is an information management system that connects all departments and disciplines within a company, making them an integrated unit.
by IBM Line of Business
The Evolution of Asset Management
- (Free Research) This paper will discuss key perspectives and strategies for new asset management programs within the most capital intensive and revenue producing area of today's businesses.
by Flexera Software
Getting Maximum Value from Enterprise Software with Application Usage Management
- (Free Research) Software licensing accounts for as much as 35% of IT spend, so it's no surprise that companies are looking to get the highest return on that investment. To effectively manage software spend, you can leverage application usage management, a centralized approach to maximize value and optimize usage across the lifecycle.
by FrontRange Solutions Inc
Centennial Discovery 2007
- (Free Research) Centennial Discovery is an award-winning IT Audit and Inventory management solution designed to improve IT governance by enabling customers to more effectively plan, manage and report on various IT operational disciplines
Databases and ERP Selection: Oracle Vs. SQL Server
- (Free Research) In this paper, learn why the database layer is so important to the software selection of an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Also compare Oracle database to SQL Server databases.
Computer Weekly – 6 November 2012: The business benefits of 4G
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, as the UK's first 4G mobile network goes live, we examine the benefits for business. IT security suppliers say that cross-industry collaboration is needed – but can they work together? And we take a look at the latest wireless networking technology, known as WiGig. Read the issue now.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.