Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Testing and Analysis
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Business Process Management (BPM)
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 489 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Ivar Jacobson Consulting
Integrating Use Cases, Storyboarding and Prototyping
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses how to optimize requirements gathering and documentation through the integration of use case, storyboarding and prototyping.
by Progress Software
Semantic Integration & The Data Life Cycle
- (Free Research) Read this paper to discover an alternative approach to data integration that ensures that not only is data correct and valid based on your business rules, but more importantly provides the means to fully operationalize those rules in a manner that is both intelligible to business and agile across all segments of the change lifecycle.
by Viking Software Solutions
ImageMC++ is a highly advanced solution designed to maximize the auto-adjudication of claims. The rapid availability of electronic image and data, coupled with extensive rules-base processes, accelerates the handling of those claims that do not immediately auto-adjudicate and improves the efficiency of customer service functions.
by Viking Software Solutions
A Document Management System Is Only as Good as Its Index
- (Free Research) In a document management system, an index functions as the means to retrieve documents. Without retrieval capabilities, the content would merely take up space. This paper explains that, given this vital role, companies should give indexi..
by McCabe Software, Inc.
Using Code Quality Metrics in Management of Outsourced Development and Maintenance
- (Free Research) This paper provides answers to basic questions relating to the management of outsourced development and maintenance. What is the metrics approach to managing sub-contractors? What is the quality of the code expected to be that has been developed by the sub-contractor? Read on for the answers to these and other important considerations.
by Tripwire, Inc.
Protect, Detect, and Correct: What's New in Tripwire Enterprise 8
- (Free Research) Configurations that "drift" from compliance, by the accrual of gradual, sometimes minute changes often lead to exploits, audit failures, and unplanned repair time. Worse still, it takes even more time to bring new, fresh, out-of-the-box servers up to a compliant, audit-passing state—sometimes a half a day or more per machine.
Embedded Open Source Analysis
- (Free Research) This white paper explores the results from an analysis of multiple open source projects that are commonly used in embedded development.
by Kaspersky Lab
Malicious Code Detection Technologies
- (Free Research) This white paper provides an overview of the evolving combat tactics used in the antivirus battle, giving both simplified explanations of technological approaches as well as a broad chronological perspective.
by Fluke Networks
Copper Cabling Troubleshooting Handbook
- (Free Research) Cabling installation is a multi-step process. It is a prudent practice to certify the cabling system after installation to ensure that all installed links meet their expected level of performance. Certification will likely identify some failing or marginally passing results, which must be uncovered and corrected.
by McLaren Software
Enterprise Engineer 3.5
McLaren's Enterprise Engineer application suite assures the integrity of your asset documentation, providing a single point of control to manage the lifecycle of asset related content; including drawings, correspondence, procedures and specifications...
The Importance of Network Time Synchronization
- (Free Research) This paper explains why accurate network time -- and therefore precise network time synchronization -- is critically important for network management. Read on to learn more about the importance of network time synchronization.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Enterprise Performance Management
- (Free Research) The most powerful ERP systems have long been designed to facilitate enterprise performance management (EPM). Learn how to select and use the right tools to execute and effective EPM strategy.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Dimensional Research: Selecting the Correct SaaS-based IT Service
- (Free Research) Many IT teams have turned to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers for IT service management (ITSM) because of the well-known benefits, but businesses do not always see the desired results. This report highlights the key factors of determining if and to what extent a SaaS-based ITSM strategy can deliver the desired benefits for your organization.
by Silver Peak
How to Accurately Detect and Correct Packet Loss
- (Free Research) This paper explains how packet loss can be properly measured throughout an enterprise, and what can be done to mitigate its effects in real-time.
by LSI Corporation
Ten Tips for Reducing Storage TCO
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines the top ten strategic steps that should be taken to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of a storage infrastructure.
by SafeData, LLC
Protect Your Data like a Fortune 500 Company
- (Free Research) This white paper explores the types of world-class data protection and business continuity solutions that are available for businesses and how the utility model makes them easy and affordable.
by F5 Networks
Virtualization Defined - Eight Different Ways
- (Free Research) Virtualization is not a new concept. Today it appears that virtualization is everywhere, which because of its ambiguity can be applied to any and all parts of an IT infrastructure. This whitepaper focuses on virtualization in the data center.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.