Topics Related to Your Search
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
Web, Video and Audio Conferencing
Business Process Management (BPM)
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
Data Center Management
Social Networks and Community Management
1 - 25 of 401 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Global Knowledge
Vista SP1: What You Need to Know before You Deploy
- (Free Research) The release of Windows Vista SP1 enables customers to take advantage of improvements that Microsoft and its partners have developed. It's a continuation of Microsoft and its partners' drive to provide the best experience possible.
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1100 Portal Processor
The TERA1100 Portal Processor enables centralized computing to span an enterprise network from the datacenter to the desktop by implementing advanced display compression algorithms and I/O bridging to guarantee a high performance user experience.
by Teradici Corporation
The TERA1200 Host Processor
The TERA1200 Host Processor delivers a true, uncompromised PC experience over IP networks. It provides transparent USB and HD audio bridging, USB device authorization, and encrypted communications.
UC and Collaboration: Benefits and Market Drivers
- (Free Research) This expert E-Guide from SearchUnifiedCommunications.com explores the benefits collaboration can bring your enterprise and provides an in-depth look at the drivers forcing organizations to find a newer, better UCC solution for their employees to leverage.
by Fluke Networks
Technology Brief: An Introduction to Video in the Enterprise
- (Free Research) To help you get ready for video, Fluke Networks developed a four-page technology primer “An Introduction to Video in the Enterprise” that covers key market drivers, the four major types of video, and illustrates how streaming applications works.
The Power of Unified Communications and Collaboration
- (Free Research) This paper highlights key drivers, benefits and characteristics of effective unified communications and collaboration solutions. It also examines end-to-end IBM UC2 solutions and the advantages organizations can realize by teaming with IBM.
Plantronics UC Toolkit Evolve Survey
- (Free Research) After you’ve implemented and optimized your UC audio devices, it’s essential to make sure your end users are satisfied with their equipment. This survey provides a list of suggested questions IT managers can use to get feedback from their users regarding user utilization, services and upgrades.
by Progress DataDirect
Database Middleware: Struggling with Performance?
- (Free Research) Drivers are an important component of database middleware, but they don’t work in isolation. They’re part of a multi-layered architecture that handles the communication between a database application and the database management software. Learn how these layers influence performance and how to optimize efficiency for data requests and responses.
by Sybase, an SAP company
SQL Anywhere v11.0.1 Developer Edition
- (Free Research) Addresses need for high reliability and data sync to multiple device platforms. Avoids need for a DBA, and reduces development effort by simplifying performance optimisation and back end connectivity. Works with standard development tools and languages.
The Drivers for Web Security in the Cloud
- (Free Research) This Bloor Research paper examines the key drivers for Web security in the cloud. View now to explore the realities of web threats and learn how cloud-based solutions can provide a high level of protection against these increasingly complex and sophisticated threats.
SCOPIA Connector for IBM Lotus Sametime
- (Free Research) RADVISION's SCOPIA Conferencing Platform with SCOPIA Desktop brings advanced conferencing capability to IBM's next generation unified communications enhancing the instant messaging and conferencing capabilities of Lotus Sametime.
by AMD, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft
Presentation Transcript: Compelling business and technology drivers for server virtualization
- (Free Research) This presentation transcript explores the cost and efficiency benefits of server virtualization and explains how this technology can help companies prepare their IT environments for cloud computing. Learn about the requirements for virtualization and find out which hardware is best suited to meet the needs of your virtual infrastructure.
Digital identities and the open business
- (Free Research) Analysts Bob Tarzey and Rob Bamforth explain the business drivers that encouraging companies to invest in Identity and access management (IAM) despite tight budgets.
CW+: Mobile Voice over IP - opportunities and threats
- (Free Research) Voice remains the most important element within the broader mobile telecoms market; however several threats exist to this mainstay of operator revenues. Indeed, the role that voice plays in the telecommunications ecosystem of the future will be very different from today owing to unprecedented structural, competitive and technology drivers.
Network Purchasing Intentions 2013
- (Free Research) This exclusive Computer Weekly/TechTarget research ,based on a survey of over 400 European IT professionals, reveals organisations’ investment plans for networking technology.
by Global Knowledge
Assessing Your Organization's Readiness for Windows 7
- (Free Research) There has been great interest in the subject of Windows 7 in recent months, perhaps most strongly from organizations that passed over Windows Vista and are looking at a migration from Windows XP.
What is the Plantronics UC Toolkit?
- (Free Research) In this video, learn why the UC Toolkit was created, how the UC Toolkit is structured, what resources are included, and how you can easily obtain it.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.