Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
Enterprise Systems Management
Application Management and Maintenance
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 440 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Mobile banking strategies - maximise your revenues
- (Free Research) Juniper Research defines mobile banking as “the provision of banking services to customers on their mobile devices”: specifically we mean in the vast majority of instances “the operation of bank current and deposit or savings accounts”.
December 06, 2010
by Trend Micro, Inc.
How Security is Changing to Support Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) In the near future, it is anticipated that all aspects of information technology will be movable, dynamic, and interactive – the access, the data, the workload, and all computing. End users’ mobile devices will access and store hundreds of gigabytes of data.
February 17, 2011
by SAP AG
Sustained Growth Through Operational Excellence
- (Free Research) Operational excellence is a simple concept with complex implications. Consistently doing things well across every element of the value chain is clear enough in principle. The ultimate goal is a "single source of truth" where senior executives have shared visibility into all parts of the organisation, enabling management by facts.
June 02, 2009
by SAP AG
Achieving Sustained Growth through Operational Excellence
- (Free Research) Operational excellence is a simple concept with complex implications. Consistently doing things well across every element of the value chain is clear enough in principle. The ultimate goal is a "single source of truth" where senior executives have shared visibility into all parts of the organization, enabling management by facts.
June 02, 2009
by Aerohive Networks
The Economics of Cooperative Control – Protocols are Free
- (Free Research) Instead of regurgitating an architecture where costly, centralized controllers are needed, Aerohive followed the original intent of the 802.11 standard designers more closely and brought the technology to maturity. This paper explores how inter-AP protocols can execute the same functions performed by centralized controllers with lower cost.
March 30, 2011
Virtual Desktop Foundations E-Book
- (Free Research) Learn how to introduce virtual desktops into your enterprise IT environment, including tips for infrastructure upgrades and OS migration.
October 30, 2013
Evolve your Endpoint Security Strategy Past Antivirus and into the Cloud
- (Free Research) In this expert e-guide, you will gain insight into an endpoint security strategy that looks beyond antivirus and the key functions that are missing in many cloud-based endpoint security services. Read the e-guide and discover how to evolve your endpoint strategy.
October 18, 2013
by APC by Schneider Electric
Energy Impact of Increased Server Inlet Temperature
- (Free Research) The quest for efficiency improvement raises questions regarding the optimal air temperature for data centers. The goal is to find the optimal temperature range where the combined IT and cooling load is minimized. Data presented is based upon actual sealed testing of different cooling systems when subjected to the simulated composite server...
July 09, 2009
by SERENA Software, Inc.
Orchestrated Application Delivery
- (Free Research) We live in an app driven world where any given industry grow more dependent on them each year. Read this paper and learn how your organization can deliver apps faster and at lower cost by managing application demand, development and delivery as an end to end business process.
May 01, 2012
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Strategies for Cisco VPN Client Large-Scale Deployments
- (Free Research) This paper explores the tools Cisco provides to simplify mass deployments of the VPN Client. The two methods are discussed: the creation of an installation CD-ROM and network-based installations. I will explain how to reduce calls to the Help Desk by locking users out of advanced configuration
functions in the user interface.
by Pano Logic, Inc
Virtual Desktop Foundations eBook: Chapter 1- Restructuring for Virtual Desktops
- (Free Research) Our Virtual Desktop Foundations e-book will prepare you to introduce virtual desktops into your enterprise by answering a few critical questions, including: what are some considerations, how should you upgrade your infrastructure, is your WAN optimized, when is the best time to migrate desktops to a new OS, and more.
by APC by Schneider Electric
The Role of Isolation Transformers in Data Center UPS Systems
- (Free Research) Most modern UPS systems do not include the internal transformers that were present in earlier designs. This evolution has increased efficiency while decreasing the weight, size, and raw materials consumption of UPS systems.
by Diskeeper Corporation
22 Technical Considerations for Evaluating a Defragmentation Solution for Enterprise Workstations
- (Free Research) This paper compares the enterprise-targeted technologies in the Diskeeper performance software product line with the basic defragmentation solution offered in Windows’ more recent operating system releases. It outlines 22 considerations and solutions for defragmentation which is critical to the performance of every windows system.
by Motorola RFID Solutions
Asset Management: Improve Efficiency and Asset Lifecycle with Mobility
- (Free Research) Whether you need to scan bar codes or read RFID tags on boxes of office supplies, Motorola's mobile asset management solutions enable the easy, accurate and cost effective tracking of asset location and status-- with minimal administrative effort.
by Trusted Computer Solutions
Securing the Foundation of Information Technology (IT) Systems
- (Free Research) This paper explains how there is no one process to make any organization 100% secure, but establishing a company-wide security policy based on industry-standard best practices is a good place to start. Many of these best practices can be implemented as part of the operating system assessment and lock down process.
by BlueCat Networks
DNSSEC - Secure DNS For Government
- (Free Research) This document examines the standards and guidelines as outlined by NIST, and demonstrates the ways in which BlueCat Network’s DNS solution address these guidelines.
by SAP America, Inc.
Best Practices in Creating a Strategic Finance Function
- (Free Research) the following article will share the results of SAP research as well as APQC's Open Standards Benchmarking Collaborative (OSBC) research. The OSBC research is the first global set of common standards for business processes and data, giving organizations an independent, authoritative resource for evaluating and improving business practices.
IFS Enterprise Asset Management - EAM / CMMS
IFS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is an information management system that connects all departments and disciplines within a company, making them an integrated unit.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.