Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Search / Search Engines
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
Data Center Management
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Backup Systems and Services
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 448 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by McLaren Software
Enterprise Engineer 3.5
McLaren's Enterprise Engineer application suite assures the integrity of your asset documentation, providing a single point of control to manage the lifecycle of asset related content; including drawings, correspondence, procedures and specifications...
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
What's New in Enterprise Search in SharePoint 2010
- (Free Research) Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 offers all of the enterprise search features and functionality that are in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and provides many new enterprise search capabilities. This article summarizes the new enterprise search features and functionality in SharePoint Server 2010.
November 12, 2009
by Extraview Corporation
ExtraView Enterprise enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively, create user specific web-based solutions that conform to a corporation's unique business processes and workflow requirements.
Configuring NetApp for SnapMirror – for VMware Site Recovery Manager
- (Free Research) This presentation transcript features virtualization guru, Mike Laverick, as he explains how to setup a data replication tool that provides disaster recovery protection for business critical data. Find out to how carry out a test with this technology and VMware SRM together.
by Global Knowledge
Overview of Windows Search Technologies
- (Free Research) This paper helps us to understand the importance of desktop search tools fit in the universe of Microsoft search tools.
by Vivisimo, Inc.
Scaling Strategies for Mission-Critical Search Applications
- (Free Research) This paper will discuss scaling strategies for building flexible, high performance and high availability solutions for mission-critical search applications that will be able to handle the sheer amount of data while securely crawling and indexing all data repositories.
by Vivisimo, Inc.
Expanding Information Access Initiatives with Embedded Enterprise Search
- (Free Research) This paper focuses specifically on what application developers—specifically, ISVs and solution integrators—need to do in order to satiate this emerging market demand. Read on to learn some of Vivisimo's capabilities and how ISVs and solution integrators can leverage them to address evolving search challenges within their respective applications.
Configuring and Using IBM i's Auditing Functions
- (Free Research) Did you know that IBM i includes powerful auditing features? In fact, our own class-leading audit reporting solution leverages the information captured by this facility. Join this webinar-based on content presented at the 2009 COMMON conference-to learn about activating and configuring IBM i's built-in auditing capabilities.
by Lucid Works
Programmer’s Guide: Using LucidWorks Enterprise to add search to your Web Application
- (Free Research) This step-by-step guide shows a programmatic approach to working with LucidWorks Enterprise, the search solution from LucidWorks Enterprise built on Apache Solr. We’ll show how to add content, index it, create a web page (with example PHP code) to send search requests and display results, and more.
Presentation Transcript: Configuring and Using IBM i's Auditing Functions
- (Free Research) Did you know that IBM i includes powerful auditing features? In fact, our own class-leading audit reporting solution leverages the information captured by this facility. Read this presentation transcipt - based on content presented at the 2009 COMMON conference - to learn about activating and configuring IBM i's built-in auditing capabilities.
Search Based Applications
- (Free Research) Management of information via computers is undergoing a revolutionary change as the frontier between databases and search engines is disappearing. Against this backdrop of nascent convergence, a new class of software has emerged that combines the advantages of each technology, right now, in Search Based Applications. Read on to learn more.
by Global Knowledge
Five Tips for Configuring VMware vSphere 5.0
- (Free Research) Gain 5 useful tips for configuring VMware vSphere 5.0 in this essential resource. Learn about best practices that are actually applicable and easy to execute, and discover why it matters if you choose to follow these tips or not.
Presentation Transcript: Managing Windows with IT Search
- (Free Research) Read this presentation transcript of the “Managing Windows with IT Search” podcast with Windows Specialist and Director of Product Management at Splunk, Johnathon Cervelli, to learn how IT Search can help you dramatically simplify Windows Systems Management.
Top Five Hyper-V Best Practices
- (Free Research) NetApp best practices cover important new features of Microsoft® HyperV™ as well as lessons learned from numerous deployments. Learn how to configure networks, set appropriate iGroups and LUN types, avoid alignment problems, and configure CSVs.
by Lucid Works
Getting Started With LucidWorks Enterprise
- (Free Research) This document provides a working knowledge of the LucidWorks Enterprise search development platform. Learn about installation, indexing content from local files, web sites, databases, searching, as well as improving the user experience using features such as user alerts, auto-complete and spell-check. Previous programming experience not required.
by Dell and VMware
Solutions Guide: Business Ready Configurations for Data Center Virtualization
- (Free Research) Business Ready Configurations for Virtualization are pre-configured, easy to order, bundled solutions that include Dell PowerEdge™ blade servers, Dell EqualLogic™ SAN, and VMware vSphere™. This white paper provides a detailed reference architecture for the Business Ready Configurations.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.