Topics Related to Your Search
File Transfer Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Enterprise Systems Management
1 - 25 of 464 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by EXTOL International, Inc.
Simplifying Business Integration: Presentation Transcript
- (Free Research) Complexity in business integration can be a serious impairment to any SMB, or even large company, in today's economy. Read this Presentation Transcript of the “Simplifying Business Integration” webcast to learn how to properly manage business integration with the right strategies.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
HP StorageWork EFS Clustered Gateway
- (Free Research) In this webcast, learn how the HP StorageWorks Enterprise File Services Clustered Gateway, a mid-range NAS file server gateway, allows you to scale your file serving performance in a near linear fashion.
Course: Insecure Temporary Files (CWE-377)
- (Free Research) This course begins with an overview of the use of insecure temporary files vulnerability and its common causes. A technical description of the issue is presented along with code examples to show the vulnerability. Finally, the course describes the remediation strategies used to mitigate the weakness described by CWE-377.
by Linoma Software
Beyond FTP: Securing and Managing File Transfers
- (Free Research) Every day, millions of files are exchanged all over the world by corporations, government entities and other organizations. Most file transfers use the popular protocol known as FTP. This paper will examine how FTP has become the standard for business-to-business file transfers and the key pitfalls that face management using this open protocol.
Secure File Transfer Tech Guide
- (Free Research) Read this white paper and learn how to ensure that unsecured file transfers aren't putting your organization at risk.
by Global Knowledge
Deploying BranchCache: A How -To Guide
- (Free Research) This paper examines the benefits of Microsoft's BranchCache solution to allows branch office workers to cache content obtained from head office file and web servers locally.
by F5 Networks
File Virtualization Explained
- (Free Research) At its most basic, file virtualization is about separating file data from restrictions in how it is accessed and manipulated. It can also ease things when it comes to migrating those storage systems. Read this presentation transcript to find out more about file virtualization.
Streamline, Speed and Secure the Supply Chain With Managed File Transfer
- (Free Research) Your enterprise has invested heavily in SAP. But data exchange restrictions caused by large data files, FTP spaghetti and unreliable network connections create long waits, limit your ability to send and receive information, and raise costs and risks. Read this paper to find out how Managed File Transfer ensures your data flow is secure and speedy.
by F5 Networks
F5 Data Manager Trial Version
- (Free Research) F5 Data Manager helps you understand your file storage environment. This trial version will perform an inventory of your environment and enable you to run detailed reports that analyze which file types are being created, who is creating them, how quickly they age, and which resources they consume.
by Peer Software
Sharepoint WAN Optimization And WAFS
- (Free Research) Design teams across the world collaborate to create and develop products. Unfortunately, IT organizations face serious challenges when collaborative teams share large files. This white paper will assess the strengths and weaknesses of the four technologies most commonly used to enhance file sharing for distributed teams.
by Dell Software
File Server Migration: Pain is in permissions
- (Free Research) Access this white paper to discover a three-phase approach to easily fixing problematic file permissions and securely migrating files even in the most complex environments.
File Security: Audit and Protect Critical Files
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn how Imperva SecureSphere File Security products deliver real-time file monitoring, auditing, security, and user rights management for files stored on file servers and network attached storage (NAS) devices.
by C2C Systems (UK)
Managing PST Files from Discovery to the Archive - Free White Paper
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines some ideas, methods and applications for living with legacy .PST files and avoiding the creation of new ones. It will help you:
-Assess the true facts about .PST files
-Manage existing .PST files
-Avoid the need for .PST
by ScriptLogic Corporation
Guide: File System Auditor
- (Free Research) It sounds simple, but just try to figure out who accessed your confidential data yesterday. IT management standards insist on it, compliance standards require it, but can you deliver?
Solution Brief: Accelerating File Services Across the WAN
- (Free Research) Trends towards server consolidation and decentralized employees can seriously impact WAN bandwidth. A typical CIFS file often requires hundreds of round trips between the file server and the user to complete a simple file request.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.